A Family Problem for Hair

Of the hundreds of procedures carried out each year, the latest hair transplant surgeon Dr. Robert Dorin expected to not perform surgery on his father.
 

Robert M. Dorin father had lost his hair for many years, but few people knew how much it bothered him. Then, one day at a family function, the elder Dorin casually mentioned to his son that he was considering treatment.

"I was surprised because my father knew what kind of work I do and never said anything," Dorin said.

Caught by surprise, Dorin was nevertheless delighted that his father took up the matter. "The loss of my father's hair has finally reached a point where most of the hair in the frontal area had fallen," he said.

So Dorin decided to come up with a surprise for him.

"Since I was a week before my father's birthday, I thought it was a great opportunity to give a gift that he could enjoy for the rest of your life," he said. "I have given my father a procedure next week."

The day of the operation, the two discussed the details of the procedure and what to expect.

"I could see and feel the thrill of my father grew as things took shape," Dorin said. "He realized how much hair I had lost over the years and how I would be able to put in a single procedure."

The procedure required 1,571 hair transplant grafts and took about 7 hours. Three weeks later, no sign of hair transplant. Must start enjoying your new look in three to six months.

"Working on my dad was something very special for me," Dorin said. "It was an honor for me to be able to do something that has a lasting positive impact on your life.'s Very similar to the way his actions and support have shaped my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment